Engage Teacher is an app and server system that allows teachers the flexibility to present a wide range of content in the classroom while freely roaming the room with an iPad. This iPad app must be used with a Pointmaker CPN-EDU, which is typically connected to other AV equipment, such as a laptop, document camera, DVD player and more.
What We Offer
With the Engage Teacher iPad app, teachers can:
- Share their iPad content with student iPads, as well as large screen displays for the whole class to see.
- Share images from AV equipment connected to the Pointmaker system, including document cameras, laptops, DVD players and more.
- Display content on a variety of devices such as projectors, Apple TV and many touch screen displays (contact us for compatible touch screens).
- Draw, write & highlight over shared content to focus student attention on areas of interest in documents, photos, slides, AV images or live web pages.
- Switch between AV sources from your iPad while freely roaming the room.
- Select a student’s iPad work to display for the entire classroom to see.
- Save student work on their iPad or send it by e-mail.
- Seamlessly integrate with Engage Student iPad app (optional)
- Free app works exclusively with the Pointmaker CPN-EDU annotation system and server.
Download these informative PDFs!
Articles / Case Studies
How a 1st Grade Teacher Uses Engage Teacher